I am a Muslim and I am Cool.. man (^_^)

2:01 AM / Posted by Hazwani Mohd Mohadis /

I luv this video so much, it makes me proud and thankful to be a muslim every time I re watch it. Alhamdulillah..

This khutbah is delivered by Sheikh Yusuf Estes, a very famous muslim preacher in United States. He reverted to Islam in 1991 and actively involved in da'wah in Usa ever since. Originally tried to convert a muslim to christianity, he eventually gained hidayah from Allah when he began studied the Holy Quran. He found Quran very fascinating and acknowledge that the Quran is indeed the Word of God (ALLAH). May Allah bless him in his work and flourish him with healthiness and happiness. Amin.



For more videos of Sheikh Yusuf Estes, visit www.youtubeislam.com

Sister's City

0 comments:

Post a Comment